PEDDERS Turns 60!

27/11/2009

The Pedder’s organisation began back in 1950 when owner, Roy Pedder, opened Pedder’s Die-Cast Welding Service in Hawthorn Road, Carnegie and soon after, moved to Claremont Ave, Malvern. Roy, an ex-RAAF World War 2 plane welder, began the business by fixing general household items, but with his skills in welding die-cast materials, found his niche in the automotive market in smash repairs and shock absorbers.

Download Now