SPECIAL BULLETIN : COVID-19 Novel Coronavirus
In response to recent events surrounding the COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus) outbreak, Pedders Suspension & Brakes would like to provide you with some reassurance around the steps we have taken to ensure the safety of our people and the continuity of our service throughout this challenging time.
The safety, health and wellbeing of our people and the wider community continue to be a priority.
Here’s what we are doing to take care of our employees:
- We have provided information on:
- Ways to reduce their risk of Coronavirus and help stop it spreading
- What to do if they develop symptoms
- Isolation guidelines if required
- We have placed a ban on non-essential travel
- We have postponed our annual Technicians Conference
- We are temporarily changing our face-to-face training to online training.
- We are moving large meetings online
- We have instructed our employees how to effectively disinfect workstations, vehicles and equipment before and after usage.
Here’s what we are doing to ensure business continuity:
Pedders Suspension & Brakes is currently finalising a robust Business Continuity Plan to keep business going during the outbreak. It will include provisions for office-based staff to work remotely where possible and alternative workshop/warehouse site and staff arrangements should they be required.
Pedders Suspension & Brakes will continue to follow all advice provided by the Australian Government Department of Health in responding to this situation and will escalate measures as recommended or necessary involving appropriate parties/ authorities throughout the process.
Comprehensive current information on Coronavirus (COVID-19) is available via this link www.health.gov.au/news/health-alerts/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov-health-alert
If you have any questions or would like to discuss further, please contact our WHS representative at Head Office on (03) 9706 3500 who will escalate this to the appropriate person as required.