News

post-img

TECHSTOP 13: Brake Servicing – Pads and Rotors (Part 1)

08/08/2017

The customer wants a report on the brake pads and you tell him/her they should be good until the next service, how do you know that? It is far more professional to give the customer […]

Read more
post-img

TECHSTOP 14: Brake Servicing – Master Cylinders and Brake Fluid (Part 2)

08/08/2017

What do you look for when checking the brake master cylinder for serviceability? Like any other component that receives constant use, the master cylinder eventually wears out. Stop-and-go city driving is a lot harder on […]

Read more
post-img

TECHSTOP 12: The Effect of Weight on a Vehicle – Diagnosing Bent Steering and Suspension Components

26/06/2017

Camber is one of the most commonly adjusted alignment geometry angles and 95% of all faults are corrected by normal alignment methods. However in the other 5% of cases, location of damaged components can prove […]

Read more