Pedders has recently released SportsRyder Shock Absorbers to suit the rear of late model Holden Commodore VF models. The new 144342 shocks have been designed to work in conjunction with Pedders lowered SportsRyder coils and original equipment coils.
The gas-charged GSR SportsRyder shock range uses nitrogen gas pressure to enable precise control without compromising on ride comfort.
Gas SportsRyder shocks are high performance, heavy duty replacement units which deliver a new standard of comfort and road holding ability.
It is important to note that Pedders also offers part # 149069L/R front SportsRyder shock absorbers to suit the VF Commodore model line up.
Pedders SportsRyder shocks offer the following key features and benefits:
• Sports-Tuned valving for an improvement in performance handling and control.
• Nitrogen gas pressurised for consistent and precise control.
• Reduced body roll and improved turn in.
• Enhanced driving characteristics.
• High performance heavy duty direct replacement units.
• 2 Year/40,000km nationwide warranty.