Pedders has expanded its range of direct replacement steering dampers to suit Toyota 70 series Landcruiser V8 Diesel wide chassis four wheel drive applications.
Engineered to further enhance four wheel driving applications these big bore foam cell steering dampers greatly enhance off road handling and steering response without compromising ride quality.
• Big bore 35mm bore and piston is much greater than original equipment size and provides an even larger increased oil capacity for
greater ride improvement.
• Features O.E. style ball jointed end mounts for improved articulation.
• Provides optimum performance via the Foam Cell technology that enables the steering damper to operate even when the vehicle is
on a severe incline.
• Foam cell damper provides larger cooling areas to improve shock performance and durability.
• High quality upgrade, direct O.E. fitment.
• Heavy duty construction for long term durability.
• 2 Year/40,000km nationwide warranty.
135018 Toyota Landcruiser 70 Series 12/2006-On, FZJ78,79 & HZJ78,79 F
135018 Toyota Landcruiser 70 Series 2007-On, VDJ76R F