Shock absorber bushes play a critical role in safety, ride comfort and handling. Shock absorber bushes are the components that locate and mount to the shock absorber and have a dramatic effect on the feel and response of the vehicle to the driver.
Through extensive research and development testing Pedders have launched a series of urethane shock mount kits to suit the aforementioned makes and models.
With the new internally designed “Bridged Ferrel” mounting bush, Pedders have created a mount that will endure the rigorous operational conditions placed on the mounting bush. A larger bonded surface area, used in conjunction with high quality rubber with the appropriate duro. The added advantage is also the resistance of the bush “walking sideways” on the ferrule.
The casing has also had a redesign to allow for increased pretension to occur when it is pressed into the shock absorber mount.
Features & Benefits:
• All new heavy duty design features a “Bridged Ferrel” that allows for increased pretension.
• Pedders EP035, EP042 are designed to suit Pedders shock absorbers only and may not be used in conjunction with other brand shock absorbers.
• Pedders urethane shock mount bushes are the superior material choice for when high levels of suspension control and durability are required.
• They are particularly suited to applications requiring heavy load carrying ability, firm suspension control or where regular exposure to corrosive materials is expected.
• Designed to endure the loads placed upon it over an extended period of time and give longevity of the product and satisfaction to the user.
• Pedders urethane shock mount bushes also incorporate a special cross hatch dimple profile on the working surface to enhance grease retention.
• 2 Year 40,000km Nationwide Warranty