9100 Series TrakRyder Shock Absorber Features & Benefits:
• Premium grade oil used to withstand high operating temperature and continued rigorous use.
• Multi lip high pressure seal prevents shock absorber leaks and is designed to permanently seal the
oil and gas inside the shock.
• Large 35mm bore and piston is greater than most original equipment size and provides an increased
oil capacity for greater ride improvement.
• Heavy Duty twin-tube construction technology & heavy duty reinforced double welded mountings for
long term durability.
• Rugged multi-purpose design improves stability and ride comfort for touring, load carrying, towing
and moderate off road applications.
• Advanced control for a comfortable ride and precise handling.
• Ideal for standard or raised height vehicles and matched to Pedders range of TrakRyder springs.
• Individually shock dyno tested for quality assurance.
• Severe Off Road Vehicle Compliant
141227 Ford Ranger 2WD 2006 -2011 R SportsRyder Shock
141227 Mazda BT50 2WD 2006 -2011 R SportsRyder Shock