- Australian Rally Championship (ARC) – Australia’s premier rally championship including the naming rights to the Pedders Power Stage.
- Australian Saloon Car Series – Pedders is an official sponsor of the Australian Saloon car series and supplies the control suspension racing package for the Ford Falcons and Holden Commodoress that race in this class.
- Mark Pedder – Mark Pedder is Pedders Managing Director. This year sees Mark Pedder compete in the Australian Rally Championship championship.
- Scott Pedder – Scott Pedder is Pedders Marketing Director, younger brother to Mark, as well as being an WRC2 driver.
- Grant Phillips and the Pedders Racing Team – Pedders Racing competes in the Australian Manufacturers Championship with the Pedders Toyota 86 GTS. Managed by Pedders Bendigo’s franchise owner, and supported by members of the Pedders store and authorised dealer network along with an impressive list of international automotive brands, Pedders Racing have been involved in Australian motor sport since the 2011 season, having won three national circuit racing class championships, including a world-first national circuit racing title for the Toyota 86 when they secured the 2013 Australian Manufacturers Championship Class D victory.
Racing around the country, the team supports the Pedders brand through exposure on series television, print and online coverage, through showcasing the champion Pedders 86 at motoring and community events, and by involving the staff, trade, sponsors and public in the team’s race and promotional programs. Pedders Racing offers rides to race officials and the enthusiastic public during test outings, and are known for loyal associations and pride in the Pedders brand.
Season 2015 will see Pedders Racing again take on the AMChamp series (part of the Shannons Australian Motor Racing Nationals), along with featuring in the regional No Bull Sprint series at Winton Motor Raceway, and the team will return to the Bathurst Motor Festival at Easter where the team debuted the car, turning its first wheel at Mount Panorama in 2013, also to enjoy the return of the #86’s first ever co-driver, Australian film, television and stage star Shane Jacobson, with ‘Kenny’ back at the wheel for another crack at the Bathurst weekend. During the season, mateship will be strong as Pedders Bendigo’s Grant Phillips is again joined by best mate and a fellow Central Victorian Director, Andrew Turpie, with expected test drives by recognised names from the motor sport community as Pedders Racing continue to develop.
To follow the team on and off track, and see why Pedders Suspension continues to support Australian motor sport, visit facebook.com/PeddersRacing, follow @PeddersRacing on Twitter and PeddersRacing on Instagram, and keep an eye on the new Pedders Racing youtube channel.