- Australian Rally Championship (ARC) – Australia’s premier rally championship including the naming rights to the Pedders Power Stage.
- Australian Saloon Car Series – Pedders is an official sponsor of the Australian Saloon car series and supplies the control suspension racing package for the Ford Falcons and Holden Commodoress that race in this class.
- Mark Pedder – Mark Pedder is Pedders Managing Director. This year sees Mark Pedder compete in the Australian Rally Championship championship.
- Scott Pedder – Scott Pedder is Pedders Marketing Director, younger brother to Mark, as well as being an WRC2 driver.
- Grant Phillips and the Pedders Racing Team – Pedders Racing competes in the Australian Manufacturers Championship with the Pedders Toyota 86 GTS. Managed by Pedders Bendigo’s franchise owner, and supported by members of the Pedders store and authorised dealer network along with an impressive list of international automotive brands, Pedders Racing have been involved in Australian motor sport since the 2011 season, having won three national circuit racing class championships, including a world-first national circuit racing title for the Toyota 86 when they secured the 2013 Australian Manufacturers Championship Class D victory.
To follow the team on and off track, and see why Pedders Suspension continues to support Australian motor sport, visit facebook.com/PeddersRacing, follow @PeddersRacing on Twitter and PeddersRacing on Instagram, and keep an eye on the new Pedders Racing youtube channel.