TrakRyder shock absorbers are designed and manufactured to provide the precise control needed for the majority of suspension set-ups for road and track conditions.For 4x4 vehicles, quality 4WD shock absorbers are an essential investment that can improve comfort in off-road conditions. /p>
TrakRyder Gas Charged Shock Key Features:
- Premium grade oil used to withstand high operating temperature and continued rigorous use.
- Multi lip high pressure seal prevents shock absorber leaks and is designed to permanently seal the oil and gas inside the shock.
- Large 35mm bore and piston is greater than most original equipment size and provides an increased oil capacity for greater ride improvement.
TrakRyder Foam Cell Shock Key Features:
- The foam cell technology found in the Pedders TrakRyder foam cell shock absorber virtually eliminates shock fade, by allowing full oil contact with both the inner and outer housings.
- The TrakRyder foam cell shock provides larger cooling areas to improve shock performance and durability. The TrakRyder foam cell shock eliminates the mixing of the oil and air which ensures optimum damping control in all conditions.
- Extra large 40mm bore and piston is much greater than original equipment size and provides an even larger increased oil capacity for greater ride improvement.
TrakRyder Shock Absorber Common Features & Benefits:
- Heavy Duty twin-tube construction technology & heavy duty reinforced double welded mountings for long term durability.
- Rugged multi-purpose design of 4x4 suspension components improves stability and ride comfort for touring, load carrying, towing and 4wd applications.
- Advanced control for a comfortable ride and precise handling.
- TrakRyder 4x4 suspension is iIdeal for standard or raised height 4WDs and matched to Pedders range of TrakRyder springs.
- Individually shock dyno tested for quality assurance.
- Severe Off Road Vehicle Compliant 4WD suspension components /p>