Pedders Suspension has a comprehensive range of front and rear adjustable and non adjustable SportsRyder sway bars to suit most makes and models.
Benefits of Fitting Pedders SportsRyder Sway Bars
Pedders SportsRyder sway bars (or anti-roll bar) connect the left and right wheels together through short lever arms linked by a high quality torsion spring. A Pedders sway bar increases the suspension’s roll stiffness—its resistance to roll in turns, independent of its spring rate in the vertical direction. This delivers the following benefits:
- Reduction of body roll during cornering thus providing more stable ride and handling.
- Tunes the understeer & oversteer characteristics of the vehicle. This enhances the cars performance characteristics whilst reducing unwanted camber change that adversely affects tyre wear.
- Pedders SportsRyder Sway Bars have a minimal effect on general ride quality.
Adjustable Pedders SportsRyder Sway Bars - Additional Benefits
- Most Pedders SportsRyder adjustable Sway bars have between 2 & 4 positions depending on application. These • adjustments enable you to fine tune the understeer/oversteer handling characteristics to suit your driving conditions.
- Fine tuning adjustments can be made within a short period of time with the use of a few spanners.